Great opportunity for a Nurse Director of Case Management
just north of the Dallas Texas area.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- This is a full time, permanent position, no weekends
- Offering Relocation Assistance (on a case by case basis)
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and directing all functions of the department in order to meet the stated mission, vision and values
- It is expected that the Director will effectively operate the department, continue the improvement of the department's processes and outcomes, comply with hospital and corporate policy and procedures, efficiently manage finances and resources, promote teamwork and customer satisfaction, and integrate the department services into the organization's overall plan for the delivery of care and service.
- Bachelor's degree Required;
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- 10 years nursing, 5 years management and 3 - 5 years of case management experience in an inpatient acute care hospital setting
- Strong care coordination and discharge planning experience is required.
This facility is an acute care hospital and part of the largest, most comprehensive healthcare providers in North Texas.