Currently seeking a Medical Technologist/Med Lab Technician
near Olympia, WA and the Pacific Ocean.
10:00 am - 8:30 pm (Flexible to work other shifts as assigned; rotating holidays and working every other weekend).
The responsibilities of the Medical Technologist/Med Lab Technician:
Requirements of the Medical Technologist/Med Lab Technician:
- Generalist: blood bank, chemistry, coagulation, hematology, and limited microbiology
About the facility:
- 1-3 years of related experience
- National MLT, MT/MLS certification (ASCP or equivalent).
- Excellent customer service skills
- MLT-Associates degree in related scientific field.
- MT/MLS-Bachelor's degree in related scientific field.
The hospital is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula of Washington State, twenty miles from the Pacific Ocean. Close to numerous recreational and cultural activities, we enjoy a moderate marine climate with dry, warm summers and mild winters. Our location is ideal for rural living but within a short drive to Olympia, Seattle or Portland.