Great opening for a Medical Technologist/MLT
in the north central area of Indiana.
This is a Generalist position working 4 -10 hr Night Shift Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist/MLT:
Requirements of the Medical Technologist/MLT:
- Performs manual and automated routine blood tests. Prepares specimens for microscope examination.
- Operates laboratory equipment including centrifuges, dry bath incubators, and blood bank refrigerators. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to supervisor or manager.
About the Area:
- Graduate from an accredited MLT program and passing a national exam given by the Board of Registry of the American Society for Clinical Pathology.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
The city has a population of 12,994 and 35,552 in the county. The town is 70 minutes north of Indianapolis and 60 minutes southwest of Fort Wayne. This city is rich with history, breathtaking scenery and endless opportunities that will create memories to last a lifetime. Where else could you ride an elephant, sit in a cockpit of a historical aircraft, see a breathtaking circus performance, play a round of golf, enjoy wine tasting at our winery, take in history of the Miami Indians, Cole Porter and other historic sites all in one day.