Great opportunity for a Certified CVOR Technologist – First Assistant
in the Las Vegas area of Nevada.
SHIFT: Full time
Mixed (rotating weekends)
Responsibilities of the Certified CVOR Technologist – First Assistant
Requirements of the Certified CVOR Technologist – First Assistant
- The Certified Surgical Technologist – Surgical First Assistant (CSTFA) provides aid in exposure, hemostasis, and other technical functions, including saphenous vein harvesting, that will help the surgeon carry out a safe operation with optimal results for the patient.
- High School Diploma
- Current Certificate as a CSTFA
- Independently maintains Certificate
- Acquires required contact hours to maintain practice
- Current acute clinical care experience preferred;
- Current experience in Surgery as a CST;
- Current experience acting as a Surgical First Assistant preferred
- Basic computer and hospital informatics skills required;
- CPR required;
- Complies with hospital employee health, infection control and safety management programs.
This facility is one of the largest acute care facility in the Las Vegas area and provided the most comprehensive quality healthcare. They have been ranked Nursing Professional Top 100 Hospitals to work for.