Currently seeking a Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse
in the Northeast area of Wyoming.
The responsibilities of the Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse:
- Experienced ER, ICU, or CVICU Nurses that are looking to into Cath Lab welcomed to apply.
- Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance.
- This is a full time, day position, with call, weekends, holiday rotations.
Requirements of the Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse:
- Working in conjunction with the Surgical Services manager and Cardiac Cath Lab Clinical Care Supervisor, the RN assesses, plans, implements and collaborates with other departments to ensure excellence in patient and family care
- The RN will integrate departmental goals for improvement across the care continuum.
- He/She coordinates and delegates unit and patient care activities, as appropriate, to other health care providers.
- The Cardiac Cath Lab RN will be providing direct patient care to cardiac patients, as well as communicating with the physician continuously to insure patient safety during procedures.
About the Facility:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Wyoming Nursing License
- Minimum of one year Cath Lab/EP Lab, Interventional Radiology, surgical, ICU, emergency care, endoscopy or acute care experience.
- BLS, ACLS
Our Client is a local community healthcare system with a mission to serve the community by providing a lifetime of care with dedication, skill and compassion.
This area is centrally located in an area involved with the development of vast quantities of American coal, oil, and coal bed methane gas. It is situated between the Big Horn Mountains to the west and the Black Hills to the east, in the Powder River Basin.