Great opportunity for a Cath Lab Tech
in the northwestern area of Arizona.
Offering a Retention Bonus with a 5 year commitmentResponsibilities of the Cath Lab Tech
- The Radiology Special Procedures Tech provides services in the Cath Lab Department. Rotates through scrub and monitor duties as appropriate. Prepares, operates and monitors sophisticated equipment yielding physiologic and hemodynamic data.
- Assists the RN and Physician in providing care to patients in potentially critical situations.
- Must have critical thinking skills and be able to function in a fast paced critical care environment.
- Performs radiology functions in the cath lab setting.
- Provides for radiation safety for all staff, patients and visitors.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with staff and other administrative and support personnel in maintaining the standards of professional behavior. Performs duties in the department in compliance with policies and procedures of the hospital, regulations or applicable regulatory agencies and standards of the Joint Commission. and other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Cath Lab Tech
- Professional School or technical/vocational school.
- Minimum of 1 year Radiology experience in the Cath Lab setting.
- Must have ARRT and CRT license
- ACLS preferred, BLS within 60 days of hire (if ACLS certification obtained, BLS not required).
This area is a robust community with unique and diverse people with a small town life with Las Vegas close by. Close to Los Angeles, Sedona, Grand Canyon and Phoenix.