Currently seeking a Cath Lab Technologist
in southeastern Arizona.Sign on and relocation assistance
The responsibilities of the Cath Lab Technologist:
- Provides direct patient care and assists physician in the Cath Lab setting during invasive and noninvasive procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of all invasive and noninvasive procedures, the equipment and supplies for each procedure.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and judgment in assisting with the performance of imaging studies in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Proficient in interpreting ECGs and hemodynamic pressure monitoring. Duties include: Circulating, Physiologically monitoring patients during Cath Lab procedures, and performing sterile scrub duties for both diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, vascular procedures, implantable devices and other cardiac procedures, assessing procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtaining supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Cath Lab are met.
- Is responsible for overall care and evaluation of patients having catheterization or other heart related procedures performed in the Catheterization Lab.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, critical thinking and team player skills with all levels of the healthcare team.
The requirements of the Cath Lab Technologist:
About the area:
- Preferred: Associates or better.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or better.
- Required: 1-2years of Cath Lab experience
- ARRT(CI), (VI) or ARRT (CV); CCI – RCIS
- BLS, ACLS, Current AZ MTRBE License or CCI - RCIS
Discover soaring mountain peaks under extraordinary skies, rich history, and room to roam. With 275 days of sunshine and a temperate climate, the city is a year 'round destination for outdoor adventure, authentic history, and global cuisine. The city is located just over an hour from Tucson, AZ. Tucked into Arizona’s lower right corner, the County invites you to disconnect and recharge. The expanse of mountain and sky, from sunrise to sunset, makes flipping your phone from selfie to scenic simple. Discover a just-right climate, with short-sleeve temperatures, sunny days, and starry nights. Walk, hike, bike, or climb the landscape that bears the names of legends, like Chiricahua, Cochise, Geronimo, Slaughter, and the infamous Tombstone. You’ll find endless exploration and plenty of ways to get in your 10,000 steps. Settle into world-class birding hotspots that offer sightings of more than 400 bird species. The city is often referred to as the best seat in Mother Nature’s house. With a panoramic view of Arizona’s Sky Islands rising up to impossibly blue skies by day and star-splashed skies by night, the city is your ultimate vantage point for infinite exploration.
Shop galleries and farmers markets. Fill up on authentic international cuisine, fiery Mexican, and hearty cowboy fare served from food trucks, diners, and white tablecloth restaurants. Your inner foodie will thank you. Then sip award-winning wines or a cool microbrew. You’ll be amazed at the variety of attractions, activities, events, accommodations, and restaurants in town and the surrounding area. Looking to discover mountain peaks and cool canyons, military history and ghost towns, wildlife watching and award winning wines? This is the place for you!