Great opportunity for a Charge Nurse
in the southeastern area of Nebraska.Responsibilities of the Charge Nurse
Requirements of the Charge Nurse
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of nursing personnel and engages in a variety of procedures in various units of the department through the interpretation of department policy and procedures for staff personnel. Participates in the investigation and preparation of reports relative to the improvement of nursing care, safety training, and personnel performance. Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Associate Degree: Accredited school of Nursing - Required; Bachelors Degree: Nursing - Preferred
- Valid State of Nebraska Nursing License - Required
- Preferably two years nursing experience
- Current BLS certification - Required
- ACLS, TNCC, PALS, NALS, NRP, Stable - Required
This facility is a Critical Access hospital in the southeastern area of Nebraska.