Great opportunity for a Clinical Educator/Supervisor for Special Care Nursery
in the Raleigh, NC area.
This Special Care Nursery is equipped incubators, ventilators and the specialists trained to care for newborns requiring intensive medical care after birth. At the hospital,they have the capability to deliver babies as early as 34 weeks, and they are also equipped to accommodate twins.
Their team of exceptional neonatal providers practices using state-of-the-art equipment and technology in a modern space that reflects healing and fosters family involvement in the care of their child.
Hours of Work Varied, Every other Weekend, call is requiredResponsibilities of the Clinical Educator/Supervisor for Special Care Nursery
- The Clinical Educator/Supervisor, RN assists the unit manager in supervision, coordination, education, and management of nursing personnel to ensure consistent standards of practice and competencies in the delivery of patient care services on an assigned shift.
- The Clinical Educator/Supervisor understands the needs of the organization and supports the mission, values, and management of patient care services.
Requirements of the Clinical Educator/Supervisor for Special Care Nursery
About the Area:
- Bachelor's Degree Nursing Required
- .Registered Nurse Required in North Carolina
- 3 years of nursing experience; experience in teaching and facilitation of Learning is required
- Leadership is preferred
- National Certification in Nursing Required - Within 1 Year of Hire
When you're looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approach-ability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!