Great opportunity for a Electro Physiology/Cath Lab Nurse
just south of Richmond, VA.
Offering Sign On Bonus and Continuing Education programs
Day shift with call requiredResponsibilities of the Electro Physiology/Cath Lab RN
Requirements of the Electro Physiology/Cath Lab RN
- The registered nurse is a professional caregiver who specializes in assisting with invasive cardiac procedures and other procedures performed in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility/accountability for patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via the nursing process, environment/instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described within.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- RN License to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact Licensure Agreement
- Critical Care Course desired.
- Previous Cath Lab and EP experience needed; Previous Intensive Care or cardiac related experience preferred
- Current AHA BLS certification.
- Current AHA ACLS certification or obtained 6 months of employment.
This facility is a community healthcare provider just south of the Richmond area of VA.