Great opportunity for a Emergency Room Nurse Director
about one hour from Raleigh and Fayetteville, North Carolina.Responsibilities of the Emergency Room Nurse Director
Requirements of the Emergency Room Nurse Director
- This is a full-time position.
- The selected candidate for this position will report to the VP Clinical Services / Chief Nursing Officer.
- Responsibilities include maintaining regulatory requirements, coordinating performance improvement activities, staffing, and serving as Emergency Physician liaison.
- Ability to promote, implement and meet the Medical Center's mission, vision and values.
- Current state of NC Nurse Licensure,
- BSN required. MSN preferred or MBA.
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience with evidence of leadership and program development.
- Leadership experience (coaching, mentoring, staff development, project management).
- Results oriented and engaged in collaborative goal setting.
- Displays sound judgment and critical thinking.
- Demonstrates time management skills, including prioritization, timely follow up and deadlines.
- Quality performance monitoring, labor management, scheduling, clinical / contract and new hire processes.
- Evidence of preparing and monitoring annual ED Budget.
- Computer knowledge of Meditech and Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Sound Fiscal Management skills.
This area is within an hour of the Raleigh, Fayetteville, Goldsboro, Wilmington, and the beautiful North Carolina coast. If you are looking for a chance to get away and relax, come and stay with us at one of our historic inns or bed and breakfast. Here, you will find a friendly and welcoming community where neighbors come together to support one another. Historic homes and picturesque yards are sure to charm you when you visit our community. You can take a stroll along our tree-lined streets as you shop and dine in our beautiful downtown. In just a short drive from the city, you can reach the beautiful North Carolina beaches or award winning Eastern North Carolina wineries.