Currently seeking a Endoscopy Nurse
near the Finger Lake Region of New York.
Responsibilities of the Endoscopy Nurse
- 40 hours/week with 8 hour shifts – Day Shift (7a – 3:30p); No holidays or weekends. No on call.
- Offering Relocation Assistance on a case by case basis
Requirements of the Endoscopy Nurse
- The RN is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated timeframe and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- The RN is expected to perform their duties according to established standards of care and the core values established by the Division of Nursing.
- Reports to assigned Unit Director.
About the facility:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing; Associate's degree required.
- Nursing license in New York
- A minimum of one year of Endoscopy nursing experience required; Critical background preferred
- Moderate sedation experience required
- CPR, ACLS
This facility tops the list of preferred healthcare facilities in the area. It is a not-for-profit, territory medical facility with specialty services for cardiovascular care, cancer care, women’s health, emergency medicine and surgery.