Great opportunity for a Family Birthing Center & Special Care Nursery Director
located in the Tri-Cities, WA area.Responsibilities of the Family Birthing Center & Special Care Nursery Director:
Requirements of the Family Birthing Center & Special Care Nursery Director:
- Responsible for overall department operations of Family Birth Center & Special Care Nursery.
- Provides supervisory oversight of staff.
- Consults with staff, physicians and Chief Nursing Officer on nursing issues/concerns and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure the highest level of patient care and customer service.
- Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in Quality Improvement activities.
- Prepares and monitors unit budgets.
- Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
About the Area:
- Associate’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3+ years’ relevant clinical experience
- 2+ year’s leadership.
- AHA BLS certification
- Current WA State RN licensure.
Welcome to the Tri-Cities where 300 sun-filled days offer visitors a year-round outdoor paradise. Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities; river action abounds on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers. Recreational and sports enthusiasts will love the Tri-Cities. Visitors can enjoy one of the three professionals sports teams. And with everything from bicycling to bowling, hunting to fishing, and soccer to water-skiing, the recreational opportunities are endless. The area's ten beautiful courses challenge the most experienced golfer, but can be enjoyed by the beginner as well. After savoring just one of the local premium wines, visitors will understand why the area has been rightfully called the "Heart of Washington Wine Country." The Tri-Cities boasts more than 160 wineries within a 60-mile radius, producing some of the finest wines in the world. The confluence of the Snake, Yakima and Columbia Rivers has produced an aquatic playground second to none. The area's inviting waterways beckon water lovers from all over the region to enjoy sailing, power and pleasure boating, waterskiing, swimming, fishing, windsurfing, and much more.