New opportunity for a Labor and Delivery Nurse
in the Northwestern area of Arizona.
This is a full time, night shift position.
ring a Retention Bonus with a 5 year commitment
The responsibilities of the Labor and Delivery Nurse
Requirements of the Labor and Delivery Nurse
- The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care for a given population based upon age specific and cultural needs. This is done in a collaborative multidisciplinary approach embracing quality and safety and providing physical and psychological support along the healthcare continuum.
- Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible.
- However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties the incumbent will be required to perform.
- The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment to the position. This position description does not restrict the right of management to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities with and without notice.
About the facility:
- Valid Arizona R.N. or Compact State License
- 2 years L&D ex.- Must be able to start IV on infant - Must have exp. caring for newborn
- Strong communication, leadership, interpersonal, decision- making and team building skills are essential to joining the OB unit.. Able to help mentor new nurses working in the labor delivery unit.
- NRP - BLS - ACLS - AWOHNN (Fetal Heart Monitoring Certification) required upon hire.
The facility is a midsized hospital in a resort town in Northwest Arizona.
Once you get past our awesome 360 degree views of mountain ranges, the mighty Colorado River and its wonder, our unique history, and the diversity of Mohave County, you'll find a community robust with unique and diverse people, and with a spirit that will touch your heart.