Great opportunity for a NICU RN
in the Raleigh, NC area.
Weekend Day shift position.
Hours of Work: You will work every Sat & Sun 7 am-7 pm, 48 hrs per pay period but with full time benefitsResponsibilities of the NICU RN:
Requirements of the NICU RN :
- The Clinical Nurse is responsible for providing total comprehensive nursing to patients and their families through the implementation of a plan of care.
- The plan is based upon the patient's developmental and health care needs identified through the assessment of the patient's physical, psychological, socioeconomic status, and physician orders regarding care, treatment, and education.
- The Clinical Nurse understands the needs of the organization and supports the mission, values, and management of patient care services.
- The Clinical Nurse actively supports and incorporates ANA Scope and Standards of Nursing Practice, North Carolina Board of Nursing Practice Act, and the Hospital's model.
About the Area:
- Experience 1 Year Nursing - Related Area Required
- Education Graduate Nursing Required - Or College Courses Nursing Required - With Required Licensure/Certification - And Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
- Licensure/Credentials Registered Nurse Required
The city is nestled in the heart of central North Carolina and is located only 40 minutes southwest of Raleigh, the state capitol, and just 40 minutes from the gates of Fort Bragg Military base. With gorgeous beaches and majestic mountains less than three hours away, residents can easily slip away for a little R&R. But what people really love is right here in town: a vibrant arts scene and resort-quality recreation, not to mention great weather, year-round . The area is paced for pleasure, with so much to do. You can enjoy golfing, kayaking, biking, picnicking, camping, boating and swimming as well. Visit Historic Downtown featuring historic buildings, one-of-a-kind shopping and dining experiences.