Immediate opening for a Nurse Director of Case Management
in the southern area of New Mexico.
Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance with commitment
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Case Management
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- The Director of Case Management is responsible for the oversight of the Case Management unit, including but not limited to clinical resource management, discharge planning activities, patient advocacy, clinical social work and best practice in medical necessity determination and concurrent review.
- Accountable for the execution, adaptation and outcome of care management as prescribed in the initial Utilization Review Plan with regard to resources, appropriateness of care and adherence to a designated Length of Stay for each patient.
Benefits may include:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing; BSN or healthcare related field preferred
- Nursing license in New Mexico or compact RN license
- Required: Three (3) to five (5) years clinical nursing experience.
• Must show potential ability for management of a unit.
- Preferred: Certification in specialty area of practice
About the facility:
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
This facility is accredited by The Joint Commission and a Level III Trauma Center.
This area is nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing. Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. This area and the surrounding communities are a wonderful place to raise a family, with good schools, and a growing business base to provide all the necessary service needs.