Great opportunity for a Nurse Director of Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU)
in the Houston area of Texas.
Full-time No Weekends
Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance on a case by case basisResponsibilities of the Nurse Director of Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU)
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU)
- Effective strategic planning process for the Department and participates in strategic planning for Nursing Services.
- The operational management of the Department to ensure high quality, cost effective patient care service and a safe and efficient work environment.
- The personnel management of the Department consistent with Nursing Services and Hospital philosophy, goals and policy.
- The financial management of the Department to ensure desired fiscal status while providing optimum clinical service.
- The Department in advocating for patients / families and maintaining ethical practice.
- Positive guest and peer relations.
- The departmental and hospital continuous quality improvement program.
- Demonstrates a high level of productivity and dependability.
- Provides leadership and promotes teamwork for the Department and Nursing Services.
- Mentors and promotes the professional development of Nursing Clinical Manager and staff.
- Attends annual training sessions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required; Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or Business required
- Six (6) years hospital experience preferred
- Three (3) years clinical specialty experience and acute care required
- Three (3) years progressive management preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Current BLS and ACLS required
This facility offers patients security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures.