Great opportunity for an Operating Room Nurse
in the eastern area of Iowa.
Responsibilities of the Operating Room Nurse
- Monday through Friday 0600-1430 and/or 0700-1530.
- Call is 2-3 days during the week and every other weekend.
- Call response time is at the hospital dressed and ready in 30 minutes.
- Holiday call is required and rotates between the team.
Requirements of the Operating Room Nurse
- Circulate/scrub open heart/Thoracicvascular cases primarily. When not doing CVOR cases will assist in other areas of the OR.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Nursing License in Iowa
- Minimium of one year scrubbing and circulating open hear/thoracicvascular cases.
- Must be able to scrub
- BCLS, ACLS