Great opportunity for a Physician Assistant
in the southwestern area of Nebraska.
Primarily day shift. 4 days per week. One day and one night of call per week with approximately every 8 weekends of call.
New graduates considered but experience is preferred. Responsibilities of the Physician Assistant
Provides health care services to patients under the direction and responsibility of a physician.
May conduct physical exams, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret tests, counsel on preventive care, assist in surgery and write prescriptions.
Ability to care for patients of all ages in a family practice/ED setting.Requirements of the Physician Assistant
- Licensed in the State of Nebraska as a physician’s assistant
- Graduate of an accredited Physician’s Assistant
- Prior experience as a Physician Assistant but may entertain new graduates.
- Registered with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) if applicable.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), ACLS, PALS, and ATLS validation required.
This facility is a critical access hospital located in the southwestern area of Nebraska. ts located in a good hunting and fishing area; boasts top-notch health-care facilities, senior housing, nursing home and services; and has an outstanding school system, five churches, a lively array of restaurants, stores and services, excellent recreational facilities, and an 18-hole golfers' paradise