Great opportunity for a Physical Therapist
in an outpatient clinic in the northern area of Illinois.
This is a full time, permanent position working days.
The facility is open to someone new or minimal experience as a Physical Therapist preferably in an outpatient setting.Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Responsible for evaluating/assessing needs of referred patients and formulating treatment plans.
- Provides therapy services defined in treatment plans.
- Work cooperatively with physicians, case managers, and adjustors.
- May supervise physical therapy assistants, aides, and athletic trainers.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Physical Therapist License in State of Illinois
- *BSN / MSN preferred
- Prior experience as a Physical Therapist in an outpatient setting
The facility is a community healthcare provider that focuses on bringing patients current technology and sugical procedures, and more importantly, highly trained professionals.