Great opportunity for a Physical Therapist
in the northern area of New Hampshire near the Maine border.
Day shift, Monday through Friday.
New Graduates welcomed to apply.
Offering Relocation Assistance, Sign On Bonus Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist:
- PT currently services Outpatients, Inpatients, 2 nursing Home health and schools
- Person would be willing to work some of the time in Nursing homes and outpatient setting.
Following are just some of the benefits offers:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- On-site Pharmacy
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Premium Offset, Health, Dental and Dependent Care Pre-Tax Reimbursement Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Relocation Expense Assistance
- Earned (Vacation, Sick, Holiday) Time
- Extended Illness
- Specialized Training
- Education/Tuition Assistance
- "Chicken Soup Program" - Provides child care services for employees who are scheduled to work at a time when their children are mildly ill.
- Employee Discounts - discounts on various products/services including select telephone service, Cafeteria items, interior design items, etc.
About the Facility and the Area:
This is not your usual small community hospital. This is a medical center for a vibrant year round community with strong devotion from that community, which just so happens to be situated by some of New England’s best skiing and lakes. NH does not apply state taxes to most income, and there is no general sales tax.
This area is a close-knit community and everyone is extremely friendly Schools are good. Very personable, have very reasonable class sizes. Kayaking, and skiing and is also enjoyed by hunters, fishing and snow mobiles Several opportunities for children in the area: Soccer, basketball, and baseball in the lower grades. Higher grades have a variety of sports. Other activities include Karate, quilting, dance, Etc.