Currently seeking a Physical Therapist - Inpatient
located in the Southern part of Oklahoma.
New Grads are welcome to apply.
Offering great incentives: competitive salary, sign on Bonus, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, and CEU reimbursement.
The responsibilities of the Physical Therapist - Inpatient
Requirements of the Physical Therapist - Inpatient
- The Licensed Physical Therapist provides patient care based upon a total assessment and written evaluation that is appropriate for the patient’s need and medical condition and provides such care in compliance with the hospital and physical therapy department policy and procedures.
- The licensed Therapist will also assist in the department’s performance improvement plan and the hospital’s commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- The therapist assumes responsibility for maintaining and improving physical therapy knowledge and skills by conducting staff in-services and attending continuing education courses.
- communication skills and computer skills, adherence to the Standards of Practice for Physical Therapy and Code of Ethics established by the American Physical Therapy Association. Display the ability to work with others as a team to ensure quality patient care.
About the area:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy with a BS, MS, MPT, or DPT degree in physical therapy.
- License – State of Oklahoma, Certification
- 6 months or greater Physical Therapy experience preferred. New grads will be accepted!
Basic Life Support (CPR)
This historic city is a great place to experience the influence of Native American, pioneers and military heroes. Our meaningful past and unique present will make your visit unforgettable. You will find inspirational beauty, historic importance, natural splendor and great fun for all ages. Explore nature's beauty in over 22,000 acres of wildlife habitat or fish and boat on one of our many lakes. When you need a change from outdoor adventures, head back to town for cultural festivals, entertainment, museums, historical landmarks, casinos, excellent restaurants and shops.