Currently seeking a Physical Therapist
in southeastern Arizona.Day shift position.
The responsibilities of the Physical Therapist:
Requirements of the Physical Therapist:
- Responsible for comprehensive assessment, evaluation, planning, administering and directing patient care services applying evidence based practices (EBP) principles.
- Uses the American Physical Therapy Association’s, Guide to Physical Therapist Practice as the foundation for patient/client management.
- Always provides “patient-centered” excellent customer service and clinical care, which address patient/family needs, preferences, goals, and assists patients in reaching their maximal level of performance and function while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Document all aspects of care/services, compliant with department policy, professional association, payer source, state, and federal regulatory guidelines.
About the area:
- Team Player: Works well as a member
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience but will consider new grads
Discover soaring mountain peaks under extraordinary skies, rich history, and room to roam. With 275 days of sunshine and a temperate climate, the city is a year 'round destination for outdoor adventure, authentic history, and global cuisine. The city is located just over an hour from Tucson, AZ. Tucked into Arizona’s lower right corner, the County invites you to disconnect and recharge. The expanse of mountain and sky, from sunrise to sunset, makes flipping your phone from selfie to scenic simple. Discover a just-right climate, with short-sleeve temperatures, sunny days, and starry nights. Walk, hike, bike, or climb the landscape that bears the names of legends, like Chiricahua, Cochise, Geronimo, Slaughter, and the infamous Tombstone. You’ll find endless exploration and plenty of ways to get in your 10,000 steps. Settle into world-class birding hotspots that offer sightings of more than 400 bird species. The city is often referred to as the best seat in Mother Nature’s house. With a panoramic view of Arizona’s Sky Islands rising up to impossibly blue skies by day and star-splashed skies by night, the city is your ultimate vantage point for infinite exploration.
Shop galleries and farmers markets. Fill up on authentic international cuisine, fiery Mexican, and hearty cowboy fare served from food trucks, diners, and white tablecloth restaurants. Your inner foodie will thank you. Then sip award-winning wines or a cool microbrew. You’ll be amazed at the variety of attractions, activities, events, accommodations, and restaurants in town and the surrounding area. Looking to discover mountain peaks and cool canyons, military history and ghost towns, wildlife watching and award winning wines? This is the place for you!