Great opportunity for a Pediatric Echo Tech
in the Raleigh, NC area.
Hours - Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, weekends and call is as needed basis Responsibilities of the Pediatric Echo Tech:
Requirements of the Pediatric Echo Tech:
- The Pediatric Cardiac Sonographer performs routine and emergent echocardiograms, including but not limited to 2-dimensional, Doppler, Transesophageal, and Stress Echocardiogram, as requested by physician and in accordance with established guidelines and departmental policies and procedures.
- Services are provided at all necessary locations, working variable shifts, weekends (as needed), and providing emergent call coverage as scheduled. The Pediatric Cardiac Sonographer understands the needs of the organization and supports the mission, values and management of the division of Cardiovascular Services.
- The CV Testing department has state of the art equipment where the Pediatric Cardiac Sonographer performs normal and abnormal echocardiography services for the pediatric patient.
About the Area:
- Graduate Cardiovascular Sonography Or Associate's Degree Allied Health Required
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer And Board Certification in Area of Practice Required
- ARDMS-RCD PR(Pediatric Echo) or RCCS-CCI(Congenital Cardiac) board certification required.
- 1 yr minimum in Echo studies required, prefer at least 2 yrs of experience.
When you're looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approach-ability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!