Currently seeking a Registered Dietitian
in the Northeast area of Wyoming.
Full time position, days, 8 hour shifts.
Offering Relocation Assistance The responsibilities of the Registered Dietitian
Requirements of the Registered Dietitian
- Reports directly to the Clinical Nutrition Supervisor.
- Provides age appropriate, quality nutritional care to inpatients and outpatients and conducts nutrition assessments and counseling as part of the health care team.
- Acts as liaison between the NS Dept and all clinical depts. (nursing, MD’s, Speech Therapists, etc.) for all related clinical nutrition matters.
About the Facility:
- Bachelor of Science Degree with major in Dietetics or Nutrition with a Dietetic Internship, Traineeship, or Advanced Degree
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and registered by the Wyoming Dietetics Licensing Board.
- Preferred Minimum of three years’ experience in clinical nutrition.
- Computer skills to document in electronic medical chart and complete mandatory education.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to plan and present educational programs, counsel patients, and work effectively with members of the patient care team.
Our Client is a local community healthcare system with a mission to serve the community by providing a lifetime of care with dedication, skill and compassion.
This area is centrally located in an area involved with the development of vast quantities of American coal, oil, and coal bed methane gas. It is situated between the Big Horn Mountains to the west and the Black Hills to the east, in the Powder River Basin.