Great opportunity for a Registered Respiratory Therapist
in the southern area of Idaho.
Currently have both Day and Night shifts available.
Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation AssistanceResponsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy (conventional/routine) to all patients of all age groups, infants to adults, as ordered. Explains purpose and procedure of treatments, tests, and equipment to patients.
- Receive assignment. Check patient chart and physician's orders. Set up equipment and medications and administer treatments as ordered, e.g., oxygen administration, humidity therapy, airway management, resuscitation, mechanical ventilation, postural drainage procedures; closed atmosphere and respiratory monitoring, intermittent positive pressure breathing, aerosol therapy, and pharmacology respiratory therapy.
- Chart treatment, response, and progress.
- Monitor environmental control systems, others.
- Deliver and set up equipment and monitor patients on continuous ventilation. Do nasotracheal and tracheal (endotracheal tube or tracheostomy) suctioning. Make patient rounds regularly. Observe patient, check equipment, and change/make adjustments as necessary. Solve problems.
- Discontinue therapy as ordered.
- Remove equipment from patient rooms, disassemble, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED or better, Associates degree preferred
- Resp Care Practitioner certification
This facility is located in Southern Idaho, along the Snake River and right near the border of Washington state.
This area has more sunny days than almost any other place in the Northwest.
Recreational opportunities abound, from premiere waterskiing, jet boating, sailing, whitewater rafting, hunting, fishing, swimming, golfing, hiking and camping to shopping, family fun, and fantastic events.