Currently seeking a Ultrasound/Vascular Tech
in the southeastern area of Maryland.
Day shift, Monday through Friday with alternating call.
Schedule may expand to cover evening or weekend depending on patient demand. Shared call.Responsibilities of the Ultrasound/Vascular Tech
- Performs vascular/ultrasound procedures at a level of competence not requiring constant supervision to technical detail.
- Assumes responsibility for designated areas, procedures and students as assigned.
- The inventory, distribution/delivery of medications may be required.
Requirements of the Ultrasound/Vascular Tech
About the facility and the area:
- Graduate of an Allied health Program (Radiologic technology, Nuclear Medicine or registered Nurse) or a graduate of am accredited ultrasound
- Currently registered as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (ARDMS). And/or Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT).
- Previous vascular experience
This facility provides safe, compassionate and affordable care designed to exceed the expectations of the nearly 500,000 patients who rely on the Medical Center team each year for inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, subacute and emergency/trauma services. It is the region’s oldest healthcare institution with the most experienced team of healthcare professionals.
The area is a growing city with an exhilarating blend of residential and retail. Enjoy retail shopping, antique stores, restaurants, and the wonderful park and zoo.