Great opportunity for a Sonographer
in the eastern area of Iowa.
Responsibilities of the Sonographer
The shift is an evening shift from 4:30 pm to 1:00 am Monday through Friday. The staff member will be alone after 5:30 pm each evening. Weekend, call and holidays are required.
Requirements of the Sonographer
- General procedures: Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular, small parts
- Operates diagnostic ultrasounds and peripheral vascular (PV) equipment producing diagnostic ultrasound and PV procedures
- .Produces high quality sonograms on a consistent basis following protocol
- Identifies each patient and review the patients radiology worksheet EMR for medical information that will assist the sonographer in performing an accurate exam
- Prepares images and worksheets on the PACS correctly prior to radiologist interpretation
- Graduate of an accredited school
- ARDMS, Abdominal, OB/GYN, Vascular experience, and small parts
- 2 years of experience preferred