Currently seeking a Special Procedures Supervisor
about 40 mins outside of the Charlotte area of North Carolina.
Responsibilities of the Special Procedures Supervisor:
- Practices policy and procedures established by the Department of Radiology and the Healthcare System. Supervises the daily activities of all Interventional staff.
- Circulates during procedures and maintains responsibility for patient comfort.
- Obtains medications, radiopharmaceuticals, or contrast materials as directed for administration by a licensed practitioner, authorized/certified technologist, or registered nurse.
- Provides supplies necessary for diagnostic and therapeutic invasive procedures.
- May administer IV contrast media as required under the direct supervision of a physician.
- Performs monthly shelf inventory of supplies and expiration dates for return.
- Completes 90-day and annual performance appraisals on Interventional staff.
- Assists with budget and monthly variance reports.
Requirements of the Special Procedures Supervisor:
About the facility:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Successful completion of an accredited Radiology Technology Program or completion of an accredited Radiology Interventional Program required.
- RTR required; Interventional Registered.
- 5 years Interventional Radiology experience and 2 years supervisory experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
This Level 1 Trauma Center has evolved into the largest hospital in the region and world-class facility that offers a full range of services to the community specializing in all areas of medicine.