Immediate opening for a Telemetry Nurse
in the southern area of New Mexico.
This is a full time, night position, 12 hour shifts
Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance with commitment
Responsibilities of the Telemetry Nurse
Requirements of the Telemetry Nurse
- The Telemetry RN is a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the patient through utilization of the nursing process, which include but is not limited to assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
Benefits may include:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Nursing license in New Mexico or compact RN license
- At least two years RN experience in Telemetry and/or Step-down
- Required: BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- Required: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
About the facility:
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
This facility is accredited by The Joint Commission and a Level III Trauma Center.
This area is nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing. Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. This area and the surrounding communities are a wonderful place to raise a family, with good schools, and a growing business base to provide all the necessary service needs.