Currently seeking Surgical Technologist
in the Southeast area of New Mexico. Responsibilities of the Surgical Technologist:
Requirements of the Surgical Technologist :
- Responsible for assisting in the care of patients under the direction of an RN.
About the Facility:
- Surgical technologists graduate from surgical technology programs accredited through ARC/STSA, a collaborative effort of AST and ACS, by CAAHEP.
- One year of experience as a Tech, preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an RN.
- BLS required.
- Certified Surgical Technologist preferred.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
This facility is the regional center for southeastern New Mexico. In addition to the acute care departments, the hospital's specialty care for the region includes an inpatient psychiatric unit, skilled nursing unit, Cancer Treatment Center, a rural health care clinic, and a family practice residency program. They are committed to collaborating for healthy lives, a healthy economy and a healthy community.
This area has one of the lowest costs of living in the nation. Affordable housing and one of the lowest property tax rates in the nation help make the community an attractive place to live. The area is a garden spot with tree-filled parks, tennis courts, playgrounds, three golf courses, a city zoo and miles of walking and biking paths.