Great opportunity for a Surgical Technician CVOR
in the Charleston area of South Carolina.Shift
: Full-time, Days (rotating weekends)Responsibilities of the Surgical Technician CVOR:
Requirements of the Surgical Technician CVOR:
- Responsible for scrubbing, assisting, and anticipating the needs of the surgeon in all surgical procedures.
- Assists in setting up and operating appropriate instruments and equipment for surgical procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining the aseptic surgical environment before and during the surgical procedure.
- Actively involved with the preparation or the OR suite prior to case, throughout the date and end of shift closedown of the room and redistribution in instruments, supplies and equipment.
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- BLS-Healthcare provider
- National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) certification within 3 months of graduation.
- Graduate of a School of Surgical Technology (Required) Certified Surg Tech (Required)
- Recent OR experience preferred.
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities
- Minimum of one-year experience in a surgical technician position. (Preferred)
This facility is a well know hospital in the South Carolina area and a Level II Trauma Center.