Great opportunity for a Nurse Manager of Perioperative Services
in the southern area of Pennsylvania.
This is a permanent, full time, day shift position; Variable Shifts: 8 hours and 10 hours; weekend and call as necessaryResponsibilities of the Nurse Manager of Perioperative Services
Requirements of the Nurse Manager of Perioperative Services
- Manages and is accountable for the care delivered in a patient care department or area consistent with the mission and vision of the organization
- Patient care includes care to patients in the following age groups: pediatric (infant to 12 years), adolescent (13 to 17 years), adult (18 to 64 years), and geriatric (over 64 years).
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse, issued by the PA State Board of Nursing.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) or higher level nursing degree is required.
- Five (5) years of clinical experience in an Operating Room
- One (1) year of experience serving in a leadership role.
- BLS Required
This facility is a not-for-profit hospital and designated a Magnet hospital for nursing excellent four consecutive times, They have been recognized regionally and nationally for clinical excellence and patient safety;