Great opportunity for a Medical Surgical Nurse Coordinator
in the southwestern area of Nebraska.
This is a full time position, 40 hours/ week: 6pm - 6am; Weekend and holiday rotation
Offering Sign On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Tuition Reimbursement with 2 year commitment.Responsibilities of the Medical Surgical Nurse Coordinator
Requirements of the Medical Surgical Nurse Coordinator
- The RN Coordinator/Specialty Program Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of care and ongoing management of the patients in the respective specialty program and/or department.
- Assumes leadership role to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration in caring for and meeting the needs of the patients in the respective specialty program and/or department.
- Functions as a clinical liaison and resource for the respective specialty program and/or department.
- Graduate of an accredited school of registered nursing.
- Must possess a current, valid RN license in state of practice, temporary RN license in state of practice, or compact RN license for current state of practice.
- 3-5 years experience
- Completion of CPI
- BLS Certification
About the Facility and the Area:
This facility is a nonprofit, full accredited, regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. They offer advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, services, and l level III trauma center.
The home of Buffalo Bill has tons of great options for anyone looking to have fun and if you want a sure-fire good time just look for Buffalo Bill’s Buffalo of Approval. From great outdoor activities, to sipping locally crafted beverages, to exploring the area’s unique history you’ll find something for everyone in the area.