Great opportunity for a Nurse Director of Surgical Services
at a hospital owned clinic just 40 miles north of Chicago, IL.
Relocation Assistance is negotiableResponsibilities of the Nurse Director of Surgical Services
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Surgical Services
- The Director of Surgical Services provides for the overall management for the Surgery Center.
- Responsibilities include patient satisfaction, continuously improving quality and clinical performance, maintaining compliance with all federal/state regulations, company policies, and Joint Commission standards, hiring and developing excellent clinical personnel, maintaining positive physician relations, achieving staff productivity goals, and achieving financial/budget results.
- This position reports to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; Must possess Bachelors’ in Nursing (BSN) and Masters in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration (or currently enrolled)
- Nursing License in Illinois
- 3-5 years of nurse management experience within a hospital
- 5-7 years of experience in med-surg, telemetry, critical care or operating room experience.
- CPR, ACLS & FEMA certifications required
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid-Time Off and Sick time. Discounts on Health Services. Education Assistance and moreAbout the facility:
This facility is a community healthcare provider that has several locations for imaging, patient therapy, and physician practices.
Located half-way between Chicago and Milwaukee – two great cities for baseball, football, and summer outdoor festivals and concerts (i.e. Great American, Ravinia Musical Fest, Summerfest in Milwaukee, Chicago Cubs & White Sox, Milwaukee Brewers, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears and more!